Camp Out in our New Hobbit House!
A Fun & Fanciful Retreat for Families or a Rustic Wedding Honeymoon
Maple Tree Campgrounds is excited to share our newest edition to the camgrouds, our very own Hobbit House!
About the Hobbit House:
- • Wooded site, available for year-round use. Because the structure is underground, it offers natural climate control (which gives it a nice air conditioned feel in the summer).
- • The roof is beautifully naturalized with wild flowers.
- • Outside, there is a thatch covered porch, with solar fairy lights.
- • Inside, there is plenty of natural light, a mural of an enchanted forest, and a unique hand-made harvest table that can seat eight people.
(Mural by wishpainting.com. Table was created with the help of Joe Hager, local sawer about 10 minutes from the campground, 301-432-4614.)
Hobbit House Amenities:
- • 2 Queen Matresses (Sleeps 4 comfortably)
- • Electricity (120v)
• Wood stove for winter heating and cooking
- • Harvest table seats 8 people
- • Outdoor fire circle
- • Picnic Table
- • Charcoal Grill
- • Pet friendly camping
- • Two night minimum on weekends, except for field sites.
- • 30% off sites on Wednesdays.
- • Memorial and Labor Day weekends have a three-night minimum and require full payment in advance.
- • Reservations are recommended.
- • We do not have accommodations for RV's.
- • Please be sure to read the Camp Rules.
- • Click here to download a Camp Map.
Check In & Check Out:
Check in is anytime after 2:00 p.m., please call if you will be checking in later than 9 p.m. on Fridays or after 5pm Saturday -Thursday.Check out is 1 p.m.. We prefer no one comes after 11 p.m. without prior permission.
Please Note: All deposits are non-refundable. If you cancel, your deposit will shift to a Sunday through Thursday credit. No shows and no call will be charged for entire reservation.
Reserve the Hobbit House for $140.00 per night, for up to 4 people + 2.75% credit card processing fee.